Dead Men Tell No Tales, But Probate Talks
NOVEMBER 26, SUNDAY, 3 pm
- Probate—the distribution of assets after earthly life—is all about kinship.
- Malissa will discuss the probate process, the variety of records it generates and how to find them, and share examples of genealogical discovery that speaks volumes.
For more information, please select → PROGRAM OF SPEAKERS
For more information please select the following:
08 NOVEMBER 2017.
Select → ONLINE
The Baltimore County Genealogical Society was founded in 1977 to help educate members in tracing their family ancestry, to collect and publish material related to genealogy, and to encourage the open exchange of genealogical ideas and experiences.
- We collect and maintain substantial materials for Baltimore city, the counties of Maryland, U.S. states and more.
- Our Library has computers connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- General meetings are held in our Library on the fourth Sunday of the months of September through June (except December), at our headquarters:
Parkville Senior Center
Room 308 (Elevator available)
8601 Harford Road
Parkville, Maryland 21234
For more information select → CONTACT US
Over 4,000 books • Baltimore City and County, Maryland • Maryland Counties (800+ volumes) • U.S. States (700+ volumes) • Genealogies • Foreign and Immigration Research • Archival and Research Guides • Periodicals and Society Newsletters • Family Association Newsletters • Bible Records • Church Records • Cemetery Records • Tax Lists • Family Folders filed by Surname • Pedigree Charts • Microfilms • Microfiche • Maps • CD-Roms • Online Computers • Wi-Fi • Photocopiers
Web Manager: s conner
14 NOVEMBER 2017