Everyone is invited to use all of the research assets of our Library from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM.
The Eastern European Interest Group meets from 11:45 am – 1 pm.
The Computer Genealogy Interest Group meets at 1 pm.
- We will be scanning Bibles and historical documents.
- Bring in what you have and have it copied to digital media. Please bring a USB drive to make a copy of these scans.
For more information select → http://www.baltimoregenealogysociety.org/BCGShome/program-of-speakers/
22 OCTOBER 2018.
Select → ONLINE
For more information please select the following:
The Baltimore County Genealogical Society was founded in 1977 to help educate members in tracing their family ancestry, to collect and publish material related to genealogy, and to encourage the open exchange of genealogical ideas and experiences.
- We collect and maintain substantial materials for Baltimore city, the counties of Maryland, U.S. states and more.
- Our Library has computers connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- General meetings are held in our Library on the fourth Sunday of the months of September through June (except December), at our headquarters:
Parkville Senior Center
Room 308 (Elevator available)
8601 Harford Road
Parkville, Maryland 21234
For more information select → CONTACT US
Over 4,000 books • Baltimore City and County, Maryland • Maryland Counties (800+ volumes) • U.S. States (700+ volumes) • Genealogies • Foreign and Immigration Research • Archival and Research Guides • Periodicals and Society Newsletters • Family Association Newsletters • Bible Records • Church Records • Cemetery Records • Tax Lists • Family Folders filed by Surname • Pedigree Charts • Microfilms • Microfiche • Maps • CD-Roms • Online Computers • Wi-Fi • Photocopiers
Web Manager: s conner
10 DEC 2018