- We have opened a Facebook groups page. Membership is open to anyone.
- Members can post messages. This is more interactive than our regular Facebook page, which will remain as a news feed.
- 40 members as of 10 FEB 2016.
- The BCGS groups page is at → https://www.facebook.com/groups/BaltimoreGenealogy/
S P R I N G S E M I N A R
Saturday, April 16
- Going Nearly Paperless – How to Get Started
- Using MyHeritage.com Effectively
- The Family History World in 10 Years’ Time
- The Organized Genealogist
St. John’s Lutheran Church
8808 Harford Road
Parkville, MD 21234
Saturday, April 16
Start Time 8:30 a.m.
* * * L I M I T E D S E A T I N G * * *
- For complete information including a mail-in form that can be printed, please select → SPRING SEMINAR FLIER (HTML format)
- Send to Society or Register at a general meeting or library research day.
- Cost for Members $15.00.
Non-members $30.00 which includes a single membership till the end of 2016.
- Bring a light lunch. Society will provide refreshments. Door Prizes
NON-MEMBERS – Please complete and print an application form by visiting MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PAGE
For more information about the Seminar Topics or Dick Eastman, please visit → SPRING SEMINAR PAGE.
The Baltimore County Genealogical Society was founded in 1977 to help educate members in tracing their family ancestry, to collect and publish material related to genealogy, and to encourage the open exchange of genealogical ideas and experiences.
- We collect and maintain substantial materials for Baltimore city, the counties of Maryland, U.S. states and more.
- Our Library has computers connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- General meetings are held in our Library on the fourth Sunday of the months of September through June (except December), at our headquarters:
Parkville Senior Center
Room 308 (Elevator available)
8601 Harford Road
Parkville, Maryland 21234
For more information please select the following: