Our Library Remains Open
For dates and times please visit → BCGS LIBRARY.
All publications are now discounted
10% discount for single volumes — 20% discount for sets
Please visit → PUBLICATIONS FOR SALE.
- We have opened a Facebook groups page. Membership is open to anyone.
- Members can post messages. This is more interactive than our regular Facebook page, which will remain as a news feed.
- 164 members as of 21 AUGUST 2016.
- The BCGS groups page is at → https://www.facebook.com/groups/BaltimoreGenealogy/
For more information please select the following:
The Baltimore County Genealogical Society was founded in 1977 to help educate members in tracing their family ancestry, to collect and publish material related to genealogy, and to encourage the open exchange of genealogical ideas and experiences.
- We collect and maintain substantial materials for Baltimore city, the counties of Maryland, U.S. states and more.
- Our Library has computers connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- General meetings are held in our Library on the fourth Sunday of the months of September through June (except December), at our headquarters:
Parkville Senior Center
Room 308 (Elevator available)
8601 Harford Road
Parkville, Maryland 21234