Surprise… DNA just uprooted my family tree
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
We will have regular library hours on our Sunday meeting.
Our speaker will speak at our library and will appear via ZOOM online.
– – – – – – – – –
Lisa and Linda will share their experience of finding each other with a DNA test. This will be an opportunity for our attendees to share any experiences they have had and ask any questions of Andy about DNA testing .
Zoom Meeting Details
- The BCGS board has decided to regular hours November 28th and via Zoom.
- 2 – 2:30 computer group
- 2:30 – 3 general meeting
- Our speaker will appear via ZOOM link and will be available online.
- A link to the meeting will be emailed Monday, November 22.
- Thank you for your patience, until we resume live meetings.
GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR MEETINGS.
WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS → VISIT THE BCGS HOME PAGE.
For detailed directions and a map, select → PLANNING A VISIT.
THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE ON MEETING DATES:
- The LIBRARY is open from 12 – 2 pm.
- The GENERAL MEETING followed by refreshments takes place from 2 – 3 pm.
- THE GUEST SPEAKER PRESENTS FROM 3 – 4 pm.
INTEREST GROUPS MEET IN THE CORRIDOR OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY:
- The EASTERN EUROPEAN INTEREST GROUP meets from 11:45 am – 1 pm.
- The COMPUTER INTEREST GROUP meets from 1 – 2 pm.
P R O G R A M O F S P E A K E R S
JANUARY 23, SUNDAY, 12 – 4 pm
- Everyone is invited to use all of the research assets of our Library from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM.
- The Computer Genealogy Interest Group meets at 1 pm.
- We will be scanning Bibles and historical documents.
- Bring in what you have and copy it to digital media.
- Please bring a storage device to receive a copy of the scans.
(The image next to “Research Day” courtesy of http://www.vintagekin.com/)