Virtual General Meeting
JUNE 27, SUNDAY, 3 – 4 pm – ONLINE
We will host a Zoom meeting similar to the one we had in January.
We will have a short business meeting and an update on our computer users group, some golden nuggets and some research suggestions.
Email notifications will be sent one week before the meeting.
GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR MEETINGS.
WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS → VISIT THE BCGS HOME PAGE.
For detailed directions and a map, select → PLANNING A VISIT.
THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE ON MEETING DATES:
- The LIBRARY is open from 12 – 2 pm.
- The GENERAL MEETING followed by refreshments takes place from 2 – 3 pm.
- THE GUEST SPEAKER PRESENTS FROM 3 – 4 pm.
INTEREST GROUPS MEET IN THE CORRIDOR OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY:
- The EASTERN EUROPEAN INTEREST GROUP meets from 11:45 am – 1 pm.
- The COMPUTER INTEREST GROUP meets from 1 – 2 pm.
P R O G R A M O F S P E A K E R S
2 0 2 1
SEPTEMBER 26, SUNDAY, 3 pm
TBA – Debra Hofmann
NOVEMBER 28, SUNDAY, 3 pm
JANUARY 23, SUNDAY, 12 – 4 pm
- Everyone is invited to use all of the research assets of our Library from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM.
- The Computer Genealogy Interest Group meets at 1 pm.
- We will be scanning Bibles and historical documents.
- Bring in what you have and copy it to digital media.
- Please bring a storage device to receive a copy of the scans.
(The image next to “Research Day” courtesy of http://www.vintagekin.com/)