Virtual General Meeting
JUNE 27, SUNDAY, 3 – 4 pm – ONLINE
We will host a Zoom meeting similar to the one we had in January.
We will have a short business meeting and an update on our computer users group, some golden nuggets and some research suggestions.
Email notifications will be sent one week before the meeting.
* * * Our Library Is OPEN * * *
We are pleased to announce
as of Tuesday, June 8
The BCGS Library will be re-opened To the public
*** Normal Library Hours ***
Please check library dates and times at the link:
Masks will be required for anyone who is not vaccinated
For more information please select the following:
Donations are always appreciated!
- Select the “Donate” button.
- Select “Donate with Debit or Credit Card” button on the PayPal page.
The Baltimore County Genealogical Society was founded in 1977 to help educate members in tracing their family ancestry, to collect and publish material related to genealogy, and to encourage the open exchange of genealogical ideas and experiences.
- We collect and maintain substantial materials for Baltimore city, the counties of Maryland, U.S. states and more.
- Our Library has computers connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- General meetings are held in our Library on the fourth Sunday of the months of September through June (except December), at our headquarters:
Parkville Senior Center
Room 308 (Elevator available)
8601 Harford Road
Parkville, Maryland 21234
For more information select → CONTACT US
Over 4,000 books • Baltimore City and County, Maryland • Maryland Counties (800+ volumes) • U.S. States (700+ volumes) • Genealogies • Foreign and Immigration Research • Archival and Research Guides • Periodicals and Society Newsletters • Family Association Newsletters • Bible Records • Church Records • Cemetery Records • Tax Lists • Family Folders filed by Surname • Pedigree Charts • Microfilms • Microfiche • Maps • CD-Roms • Online Computers • Wi-Fi • Photocopiers
Web Manager: s conner
15 JUNE 2021