- The Baltimore Ancestry Project (BAP) is an online display of names and ancestries that have been submitted by members.
- Members will be able to search and view the information in a variety of formats: Individual and Family Group Sheets, Pedigree and Descendant charts.
- Visitors to our Harford road library may view information with the assistance of our staff.
- Since most of our members have research interests in the greater Baltimore area, there is a chance that connections will be made.
Total Individuals: 294,852
User submitted trees: 27
Updated: 18 MARCH 2020
* * * This Project is for B.C.G.S. members only * * *
Non members may view the site on our library’s computers.
If you are NOT a member, select this link → I AM NOT A MEMBER.
If you are a BCGS member, select this link → I am a member.