Genealogical Research for Adoptees, Foundlings, and Brick Walls
General Meeting: In Person
- DNA testing is often undertaken to help a person solve a genealogy issue where there is little to no documentation.
- It is often because there is a gap or break in the lineage.
- It could be due to an adoption, abandonment, estrangement, misattributed parentage, or because no one wrote down the information.
- These situations can all be tackled with the same research plan and DNA analysis.
- In this presentation, you will learn how to break down genealogical issues like these into ways that you can (hopefully) solve your questions.
For more information select → https://www.baltimoregenealogysociety.org/BCGShome/program-of-speakers/