- This is a discussion of a family history with ancestors in various wars, related documents and where we found them.
- There are answers questions such as, what happens if your wife dies while you are on the front?
- After the civil war the family farms in Carroll County then moves to Granite, Baltimore County, where we’ll learn some history of the quarrying industry and the area.
- Finally, we’ll see newspaper articles and have a discussion of family tragedies that nobody talked about.
- All this sets the stage for a future discussion of why a non-paternal event was handled the way it was.
For more information select → https://www.baltimoregenealogysociety.org/BCGShome/program-of-speakers/